Thursday 20 March 2014

Oscar Winner Kate Winslet Declares Leonardo DiCaprio As "The Love Of My Life"

She has been married three times but Kate Winslet has revealed that Leonardo DiCaprio is the love of her life. Kate, 38, first met the actor in 1997 when they starred together as doomed lovers Rose and Jack in Titanic and were reunited on screen for Revolutionary Road in 2008.

But while her third hubby Ned Rocknroll needn't worry that there has never been any romance between them, Kate said Leo will always have a special place in her heart.The actress was speaking to PopSugar to promote her new movie Divergent and was asked if she preferred the movie's leading man Theo James's character Four over Leo's Jack.

She laughed and said: "Leo is my love of my life, how could you possibly even ask me that question!

"If I said Theo over Leo, he would never let me stay the night at his house ever again. And we can't have that because that's where I stay."

Kate is currently starring in Divergent, the first in a trilogy of films based on the books by author Veronica Roth.

3 comments:

  1. I saw this coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they kind of have this Genuine love for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I like that.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment